TO FIND OUT IF YOU ARE REGISTERED TO VOTE CLICK THE LINK BELOW:
To register in New Jersey, you must be:
- A United States citizen
- At least 17 years old, though you may not vote until you have reached the age of 18
- A resident of the county for 30 days before the election
- A person NOT currently serving a sentence, probation or parole because of a felony conviction
The registrant must complete a Voter Registration Application and/or Party Affiliation Form. Mail or deliver the Voter Registration Application and/or Party Affiliation Form to the County Commissioner of Registration or Superintendent of Elections for Burlington County.
Voter registrations are maintained by the County Commissioner of Registration. You may register in person at that office, use the above referenced form, register at your municipal clerk’s office, or at any one of the following state offices:
You are not eligible to register to vote if:
- You are serving a sentence or on parole or probation, as a result of a conviction of an indictable offense under state or federal law.
- If you were registered to vote before you were convicted, you must complete a new voter registration form (linked above) once you have served your time.
- If you are a pre-trial detainee or on bail pending appeal, you do not lose your right to vote.
- If you have any questions, please contact the Burlington County Commissioner of Registration.
The registration deadline to vote in the next election is 21 days prior to the election day, or October 15th.
YOU MAY REGISTER VOTE UNTIL 9:00 PM ON OCTOBER 15TH!!!